Squeals available online

  • Colleen Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      The September issue of Squeals is now available in the members-only section of our website, for CGW members only.

      Also, in case anyone missed it, absentee ballots and election information is available. Because the members-only section is new, we've put the absentee ballots on the front page. (Look at CGW News.) Next year, it will be in the members-only section.

      http://www.cgwcostumers.org/