DragonCon 2013 Costume photos

  • lbc42
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013

      Hi all!

      Mia, Sahrye and I just got back from DragonCon out in Atlanta, and for those of you who do not know, it's a costume party lik eno other for 4 days straight. We had a really great time and I thought I would share the pictures with you if you are interested:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc42/sets/72157635312520852/

      The IronMan bustle dress is me, you can see Mia showing off Storm and a Star Fleet uniform, and Sahrye is rocking Madam Vastra from Doctor Who, complete with hand-made prosthetics, as well as some star Fleet goodness of her own.

      Enjoy!

      Noelle

    • -d.a. sandoval
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
        Holy mother of god, those costumes are AMAZING.
        Everyone who attended should transport themselves out to the West Hollywood (WeHo) Halloween costume "parade", here in SoCal.