Roman Soldiers...found on Craigs List

  • MGBetz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
      Roman Legion

      Found this on LA Craig's list, might be of interest.

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tlg/4003019344.html

      Mary Betz
      aka Gwen in L.A.
    • fauxrari
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
        Hello CGW members,

        I know the people putting on this production as my husband and I were involved in producing the demo reel that is now going to be the full blown production mentioned in the listing. I would like to warn anyone considering renting costuming- we lent the production staff two sets of armor, several outfits and accessories. Both sets of armor were damaged beyond reasonable wear and tear, I had one pair of shoes destroyed and several accessories lost. The staff was highly unprofessional and unorganized and generally had no respect for what we had lent them. Please be careful.

        Thanks,

        Lisa K-B

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, MGBetz <mgbetz@...> wrote:

        > Roman Legion
        >
        > Found this on LA Craig's list, might be of interest.
        >
        > http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tlg/4003019344.html
        >

        > Mary Betz
        > aka Gwen in L.A.

      • -d.a. sandoval
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
          Unfortunately, the experience Lisa K-B had with this production is not unusual with a non-union, super low-budget shoot.  Especially since she LENT the items, not RENTED them.  As much as you might want to "make nice" and help out with this sorta thing, you really need to consider protecting YOUR INTERESTS first.