Lost and Found

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2013
      Folks,

      I've got a whole big tub of stuff that was turned into Lost and Found at Costume College. If you're missing anything, post here or email me directly and I'll see if I've got it. There are a couple of items I know someone is probably really missing.

      Lee Bennett
      Information Desk
    • lbc42
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2014
        Hi there!
        IS there a separate email address for Lost and Found? I went home without my foot pedal for my Bernina and would love to know if anyone found it - it would have been in a limited classroom on Friday...

        Thanks much!
        Noelle

      • Liz Langford