Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: We need an event! - EVENT FOUND!

  • Dean Of Costume College
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
      I have a FANTASTIC EVENT! for everyone to attend!!!!

      Come join us for the Annual Costume College Registration Packet Stuffing Party on April 5th (time and place TBD).  We need as many volunteers as possible and your volunteering would be greatly appreciated!!

      Mark your calendars and keep a look out for further details.   Costumes are not required but feel free to dress up if you'd like ;).

      Maegen Hensley
      Dean of Costume College® 09

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
        Those look like fun events, but I'm actually looking for a CGW member to host a CGW event...such as inviting other CGW members to join you for tea, and you make all the arrangements.

      • LoraleePage
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
          Great Idea, Maegan.

          Count me in.

          Loralee Page-Ortez

          wrote:

          > Does anyone want to host an event in April or June?
          >
          > I don't have anything scheduled for those months yet, and it would
          be
          > great to have a tea or a little class or a visit to a museum.
          >
          > Please let me know if you'd either like to host an event and you
          need
          > an idea, or if you have an idea, but you're nervous about hosting an
          > event.
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Colleen

        • Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2009
            Oooo- I like it. It's local, it's free, my fellow costumers will be there AND I don't have to try to drive while in a corset!

            I am IN!
            -Elizabeth