Silk Scraps

  • That Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Anyone attending CC this weekend that randomly has scraps of silk laying around? I have a project after CC that involves hand dying silk, and I'd love to practice on a small scrap or two before I start the real thing. Just curious if anyone has any scraps they're willing to part with! (anything bigger than a 2"x2" would be helpful)

      And if anyone has any experience with Yuzun Silk Dyeing, I'm all ears! ^_^