Sound of Music at the Bowl

  • Gail Mitschek
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Count me in!!!  I've heard about this for several years now and have been dying to go.  I hear the costume parade (competition?) is pretty stiff.

      I'll fess up, I've done the show twice (6th grade summer school & college).  I still have the parts to my original nun's habit (which was a little snug the last time I wore it - to the Gala as Sister Wendy).  I think I can whomp up something appropriate by then.

      Annie M.
    • Jody Regan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        I wonder how many of us acted in the Sound of Music?  We did it in my hgih school and I played Leisl.