Re: Edison Event coming up!!

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
      Wah! I forgot to buy my tickets. I'll be there if I can get in...
      Colleen

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "taggart99q" <taggart99q@...> wrote:

      > Hey Everyone!
      >
      > The Edison Event approaches! It is on Wednesday March 11th at The
      > Edison Downtown. Buy your tickets at www.edisondowntown.com ahead of
      > time ($15 online), then we will be meeting near the restrooms at 8:30.
      > (If you buy your tickets at the door ($20) you cannot come in until
      > 9:00pm)
      >
      > I haven't heard from many people, so let me know if you are thinking
      > of coming or if you have any questions. Feel free to reply to this or
      > email me at taggart99Q@...
      >
      > Hope to see you there!

    • taggart99q
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
        I talked to my contact at The Edison and he said they stopped selling
        pre-sold tickets for Lucent. I thought it was fishy that April shows
        were "Sold Out" too...

        So we are just planning to get there early (8:30-9:00) and hope for
        the best!

        (yup, that's right. Your organizer didn't get her tickets either...
        Lana- you're in charge now. :)