Re: Body Paint

  • Ganntours
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
      Just curious - I know there are lots of restrictions on what you can do on the Playa.  Are you sure any overshot make-up would be environmentally acceptable?  I'd hate for you to go to all this work to have it banned.  Not trying to be a buzzkill, just cautious.

      G. Ann Mitschek

      Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.