Re: [CGWcostumers] Sharing a cab for Costume College

  • L Bailey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      Another option is to take a cab from the garment district to Union station (also downtown) and then take the Fly Away bus only $7 dollars one way to LAX.  This will be cheaper than taking a taxi all the way to LAX. :) As a local living near Union Station I use the Fly Away bus all the time.  Good Luck!
      -lana