Caught on Camera: CoCo 2012 events

  • Val
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Now I'm looking for photos of the different events at last year's CoCo and am doing sections for each event.
      I don't necessarily need a photo of a person/persons, but a general photo of the room but with people in it. If anyone has photos from the Thursday night's Pool Party, the Ice Cream Social, the Marketplace, the Gala, or the Sunday Tea, please send them to me. I don't need the people in it ID'd, just where it was from.
      Val cinnamonhrts@...
    • -d.a. sandoval
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
        Val:

        I have a mega amount of photos on my FB page:

        :)

        -d.a. sandoval