Edison Event coming up!!

  • taggart99q
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hey Everyone!

      The Edison Event approaches! It is on Wednesday March 11th at The
      Edison Downtown. Buy your tickets at www.edisondowntown.com ahead of
      time ($15 online), then we will be meeting near the restrooms at 8:30.
      (If you buy your tickets at the door ($20) you cannot come in until
      9:00pm)

      I haven't heard from many people, so let me know if you are thinking
      of coming or if you have any questions. Feel free to reply to this or
      email me at taggart99Q@...

      Hope to see you there!
    • Dean Of Costume College
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
        Just a quick update - you can no longer buy these tickets online.  So they are $20 at the door, first-come first-serve.

        Maegen Hensley
        Dean of Costume College® 09

        The Edison Event approaches! It is on Wednesday March 11th at The
        Edison Downtown. Buy your tickets at www.edisondowntown.. com ahead of
        time ($15 online), then we will be meeting near the restrooms at 8:30.
        (If you buy your tickets at the door ($20) you cannot come in until
        9:00pm)

        I haven't heard from many people, so let me know if you are thinking
        of coming or if you have any questions. Feel free to reply to this or
        email me at taggart99Q@yahoo. com

        Hope to see you there!

      • colleency
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
          Wah! I forgot to buy my tickets. I'll be there if I can get in...
          Colleen

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "taggart99q" <taggart99q@...> wrote:

          > Hey Everyone!
          >
          > The Edison Event approaches! It is on Wednesday March 11th at The
          > Edison Downtown. Buy your tickets at www.edisondowntown.com ahead of
          > time ($15 online), then we will be meeting near the restrooms at 8:30.
          > (If you buy your tickets at the door ($20) you cannot come in until
          > 9:00pm)
          >
          > I haven't heard from many people, so let me know if you are thinking
          > of coming or if you have any questions. Feel free to reply to this or
          > email me at taggart99Q@...
          >
          > Hope to see you there!

        • taggart99q
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
            I talked to my contact at The Edison and he said they stopped selling
            pre-sold tickets for Lucent. I thought it was fishy that April shows
            were "Sold Out" too...

            So we are just planning to get there early (8:30-9:00) and hope for
            the best!

            (yup, that's right. Your organizer didn't get her tickets either...
            Lana- you're in charge now. :)