Re: Costume College registration for sale

  • Lynn Downward
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      UPDATE: She paid $110 but is willing to take less.
      Lynn

      Hi everyone,
      A friend has found out that she can't come to Costume College this year and would like to sell her registration. I know it's the last day to transfer. I'm not certain what she paid but since she's a CGW member, it will be that cost. I'll check with her and update you as to the cost asap.
      Thanks,
      Lynn