Re: Transporting Costumes to Costume College

  • Bobbie Kalben
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
      Natalie, a workshop at next year's College of garment bags, etc. is a great idea! I am also making a travel tote bag from a brocaded fabric with shoes, purses, hats and gloves on it from my stash. If any of you see someone walking around with either at Costume College, be sure to come up to me and tell me what you like and don't like about them!

      Bobbie
      bkalben@...

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Costume College Dean" <costumecollegedean@...> wrote:

      > Dear Bobbie: When you get this figured out, it sounds like a really great workshop to teach at College next year. Seriously. We all have the same issues. I know it's early but please consider it for college 2014.
      >
      > Natalie
      >
      > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Bobbie Kalben" <bkalben@> wrote:
      > >

      > > I plan to make one or more hanging garment bags to hold my costumes that > > I am bringing to Costume College...
    • Dani Crum
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
        I second that!!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 24, 2013, at 1:23 PM, "Bobbie Kalben" <bkalben@...> wrote:

        Natalie, a workshop at next year's College of garment bags, etc. is a great idea! I am also making a travel tote bag from a brocaded fabric with shoes, purses, hats and gloves on it from my stash. If any of you see someone walking around with either at Costume College, be sure to come up to me and tell me what you like and don't like about them!

        Bobbie
        bkalben@...

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Costume College Dean" <costumecollegedean@...> wrote:

        > Dear Bobbie: When you get this figured out, it sounds like a really great workshop to teach at College next year. Seriously. We all have the same issues. I know it's early but please consider it for college 2014.
        >
        > Natalie
        >
        > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Bobbie Kalben" <bkalben@> wrote:
        > >

        > > I plan to make one or more hanging garment bags to hold my costumes that > > I am bringing to Costume College...

      • Costume College Dean
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
          You got it Mommie-O.
          N.