Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: Costume College 2013

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
      Always Saturday.

      On Jun 24, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Laura Freas <kfreasstudio@...> wrote:

      The Time Travelers' Gala is scheduled for which night?
      Thanks.
      Laura

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
        That is pretty awesome! I will still like to make a scholarship donation, but I'll do it at the scholarship store. : )

        Lisa K-Bar

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Howard <authenticthreads@...> wrote:

        > Actually, we just discussed this at the board meeting, as there was a member concern that there was a fee for after dinner dancing.
        >
        > After dinner dancing at the Gala is free.
        > Only one year was an optional donation to the scholarship fund requested in honor of Kathy.
        >
        > Rebecca Howard
        > Director at Large
        >

        > On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:50 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Lisa Klassen-Barnes
        > >
        > > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
        > > > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
        > > > deadline)! Monday is also the last day to
        > > > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
        > > > tickets.
        > > >

        > > > Thank you,
        > > > Rebecca Metzger
        > > > Registrar
        > > > Costume College '13

      • Costume College Dean
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
          The year we did donations was a one time deal and there was someone at the door with a bucket collecting donations. If you want to come in and dance you're welcome at 8:45.

          Natalie

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "fauxrari" <drivergirl@...> wrote:

          > Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Lisa Klassen-Barnes
          >
          > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
          > > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
          > > deadline)!  Monday is also the last day to
          > > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
          > > tickets.
          > >

          > > Thank you,
          > > Rebecca Metzger
          > > Registrar