Re: Costume College 2013

  • fauxrari
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2013
      Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.

      Thanks,

      Lisa Klassen-Barnes

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@...> wrote:

      > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
      > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
      > deadline)!  Monday is also the last day to
      > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
      > tickets.
      >

      > Thank you,
      > Rebecca Metzger
      > Registrar
      > Costume College '13

    • Rebecca Howard
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
        Actually, we just discussed this at the board meeting, as there was a member concern that there was a fee for after dinner dancing.

        After dinner dancing at the Gala is free.
        Only one year was an optional donation to the scholarship fund requested in honor of Kathy.

        Rebecca Howard
        Director at Large

        On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:50 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:

        Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.

        Thanks,

        Lisa Klassen-Barnes

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@...> wrote:

        > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
        > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
        > deadline)!  Monday is also the last day to
        > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
        > tickets.
        >

        > Thank you,
        > Rebecca Metzger
        > Registrar
        > Costume College '13

      • Laura Freas
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
          The Time Travelers' Gala is scheduled for which night?
          Thanks.
          Laura
          Actually, we just discussed this at the board meeting, as there was a member concern that there was a fee for after dinner dancing.

          After dinner dancing at the Gala is free.
          Only one year was an optional donation to the scholarship fund requested in honor of Kathy.

          Rebecca Howard
          Director at Large

          On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:50 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:

          Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.

          Thanks,

          Lisa Klassen-Barnes

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@...> wrote:

          > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
          > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
          > deadline)!  Monday is also the last day to
          > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
          > tickets.
          >

          > Thank you,
          > Rebecca Metzger
          > Registrar
          > Costume College '13

        • Heather Pritchett
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
            Always Saturday night. :)

            The Time Travelers' Gala is scheduled for which night?
            Thanks.
            Laura
            Actually, we just discussed this at the board meeting, as there was a member concern that there was a fee for after dinner dancing.

            After dinner dancing at the Gala is free.
            Only one year was an optional donation to the scholarship fund requested in honor of Kathy.

            Rebecca Howard
            Director at Large

            On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:50 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:

            Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.

            Thanks,

            Lisa Klassen-Barnes

            --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@...> wrote:

            > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
            > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
            > deadline)!  Monday is also the last day to
            > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
            > tickets.
            >

            > Thank you,
            > Rebecca Metzger
            > Registrar
            > Costume College '13

          • Rebecca Howard
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
              Always Saturday.

              On Jun 24, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Laura Freas <kfreasstudio@...> wrote:

              The Time Travelers' Gala is scheduled for which night?
              Thanks.
              Laura

              Actually, we just discussed this at the board meeting, as there was a member concern that there was a fee for after dinner dancing.

              After dinner dancing at the Gala is free.
              Only one year was an optional donation to the scholarship fund requested in honor of Kathy.

              Rebecca Howard
              Director at Large

              On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:50 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:

              Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.

              Thanks,

              Lisa Klassen-Barnes

              --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@...> wrote:

              > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
              > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
              > deadline)!  Monday is also the last day to
              > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
              > tickets.
              >

              > Thank you,
              > Rebecca Metzger
              > Registrar
              > Costume College '13

            • fauxrari
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
                That is pretty awesome! I will still like to make a scholarship donation, but I'll do it at the scholarship store. : )

                Lisa K-Bar

                --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Howard <authenticthreads@...> wrote:

                > Actually, we just discussed this at the board meeting, as there was a member concern that there was a fee for after dinner dancing.
                >
                > After dinner dancing at the Gala is free.
                > Only one year was an optional donation to the scholarship fund requested in honor of Kathy.
                >
                > Rebecca Howard
                > Director at Large
                >

                > On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:50 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > >
                > > Lisa Klassen-Barnes
                > >
                > > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
                > > > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
                > > > deadline)! Monday is also the last day to
                > > > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
                > > > tickets.
                > > >

                > > > Thank you,
                > > > Rebecca Metzger
                > > > Registrar
                > > > Costume College '13

              • Costume College Dean
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
                  The year we did donations was a one time deal and there was someone at the door with a bucket collecting donations. If you want to come in and dance you're welcome at 8:45.

                  Natalie

                  --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "fauxrari" <drivergirl@...> wrote:

                  > Is there a way to send a donation for those of us who would like to go to the Gala dance, but not the dinner? I remember being told it was okay to just go to the dance if we made a donation to the scholarship fund, but last year my husband and I never found out where to make that donation. I know I have some other friends like myself who can't afford to go to the gala, but would like to go to the dance and we are okay with making a donation.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  >
                  > Lisa Klassen-Barnes
                  >
                  > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Metzinger <cocoregistrar@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Just a reminder that the last day to register for Costume College and to purchase
                  > > tickets to the Time Traveler’s Gala is this Monday June 24th (postmark
                  > > deadline)!  Monday is also the last day to
                  > > request transfers and refunds of Costume College memberships, Gala and/or Tea
                  > > tickets.
                  > >

                  > > Thank you,
                  > > Rebecca Metzger
                  > > Registrar