West LA sewing and portable fiber arts open house

  • quondame
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21, 2013
      Monday, June 24, 2013

      Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

      Victorian corsets and Tudor pattern comparisons are two topics up for consideration.

      The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

      Contact me off-list for address and phone #

      If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the July 1st.

      Sue Haseltine
    • quondame
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2013
        Monday, September 2, 2013

        Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

        The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

        Contact me off-list for address and phone #

        If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the September 9th.

        Sue Haseltine
      • quondame
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20, 2013
          Monday, September 23, 2013

          Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

          The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

          Contact me off-list for address and phone #

          If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the September 30th.

          Sue Haseltine
        • quondame
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 27, 2013
            Monday, October 28th 2013

            Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

            The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

            Contact me off-list for address and phone #

            If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on November 4th, followed by one on November 11th, Veteran's day. No meeting on November 18th.