Re: [CGWcostumers] Costume College Membership For Sale

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
      I do not know you, Kristin, but wish you well and speedy recovery from what ever is ailing you..  Hannah Almstead
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
        Unfortunately I will not be able to attend Costume College this year...sometimes life happens...so my membership is for sale. I paid $95. Please email me privately and as soon as possible since a transfer needs to be done by June 24th.

        Liz Langford