Costume College Membership For Sale

  • Kristin Stonham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
      Hi all!

      Unfortunately, I've found out just this week that I cannot attend Costume College this year due to health reasons, therefore my membership is for sale.  I paid $110 for it, but would be willing to pass it on for $100.

      If anyone is interested, please e-mail me off-list as soon as possible, as I believe the change of member name needs to be accomplished by the 24th.  Thank you very much.

      Sincerely,
      Kristin Stonham
    • Hannah

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
          Unfortunately I will not be able to attend Costume College this year...sometimes life happens...so my membership is for sale. I paid $95. Please email me privately and as soon as possible since a transfer needs to be done by June 24th.

          Liz Langford