Costume College Membership & Fantasty Tea For Sale

  • Cat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hi All,

      I am finding that I cannot attend this year as I had planned, therefore my Costume College ticket and my Sunday Fantasy Tea ticket are for sale.

      I paid $150 total. ($110 + $40)

      I am willing to split the tickets.

      I will take $100 for the membership and $35 for the Fantasy Tea ticket.

      Please email me at cathlynr(at)gmail(dot)com (also, my paypal is at this same address).

      This needs to be done asap, since I have to give the transferred names by June 24th to the Registrar.

      Thank you!

      Cat Robinson
    • Cat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
        Fantasy Tea ticket has been SOLD.

        CoCo Membership ticket is still available for $100. Please see main email for more info.

        Thanks,

        Cat Robinson

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Cat" <cat@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am finding that I cannot attend this year as I had planned, therefore my Costume College ticket and my Sunday Fantasy Tea ticket are for sale.
        >
        > I paid $150 total. ($110 + $40)
        >
        > I am willing to split the tickets.
        >
        > I will take $100 for the membership and $35 for the Fantasy Tea ticket.
        >
        > Please email me at cathlynr(at)gmail(dot)com (also, my paypal is at this same address).
        >
        > This needs to be done asap, since I have to give the transferred names by June 24th to the Registrar.
        >
        > Thank you!
        >
        > Cat Robinson

      • Cat
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
          CoCo Membership ticket has been SOLD!

          Thank you all so much for your help!

          Cat Robinson

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Cat" <cat@...> wrote:

          > Fantasy Tea ticket has been SOLD.
          >
          > CoCo Membership ticket is still available for $100. Please see main email for more info.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Cat Robinson
          >
          > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Cat" <cat@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > I am finding that I cannot attend this year as I had planned, therefore my Costume College ticket and my Sunday Fantasy Tea ticket are for sale.
          > >
          > > I paid $150 total. ($110 + $40)
          > >
          > > I am willing to split the tickets.
          > >
          > > I will take $100 for the membership and $35 for the Fantasy Tea ticket.
          > >
          > > Please email me at cathlynr(at)gmail(dot)com (also, my paypal is at this same address).
          > >
          > > This needs to be done asap, since I have to give the transferred names by June 24th to the Registrar.
          > >
          > > Thank you!
          > >
          > > Cat Robinson

        • Costume College Dean
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
            Please make sure to notify the registrar of the change.