Re: Gala

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2008
      NO LONGER AVAILABLE, SOMEONE CLAIMED IT!

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, JENNIFER MULVEY
      <jennifermulvey2000@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      > I have a spare Gala Ticket for CoCo 2008, since finding out my
      husband is not going to be able to make it. It cost $75.00, which is
      waht I paid for it. If anyone is interested in buying it from me please
      send me a response and we'll work something out.
      > Thanks,
      > Jennifer Mulvey

    • Suzanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2011
        I bought two tickets from Heather recently, but who do I need to email about getting one vegetarian dinner?

        Suzanne
      • Rebecca Thelin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2011

          Find the Registrar (she's already here at the Hotel) and she'll see if anything can be done.
          (Its a bit late so there's no guarantees at this stage)
          -Rebecca Thelin,
          CoCo Info Dept Chair