RE: [CGWcostumers] "Go Bags" now available!

  • Beverly Azizi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013

      Very impressive!

      Beverly Azizi

      From: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dani Crum
      Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 5:57 PM
      To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CGWcostumers] "Go Bags" now available!

      Are you thinking about bringing CGW information to your next event, but weren't quite sure what to do? Stress no more! We now have no-hassle "Go Bags" available.

      Each bag contains:
      -- 50 CGW tri-fold brochures
      -- 50 CGW business cards
      -- 20 assorted copies of past Sqeals (at least 4 different issues)
      -- a brochure holder
      -- pens

      Any CGW member can request a Go Bag for any event where they'd like to advertise CGW.

      In addition, we can customize the Go Bag for you with:
      -- picture albums
      -- small photo displays
      -- extra materials
      -- an electronic photo album

      Membership Development is here to serve you and make it easy for members to talk about CGW and for new members to find us.

      If you would like one for an event, contact me at danicrum@... or, in emergencies, call my cell at 310.945.7402.

      Cheers,
      Dani