Costume College Class Schedule?

  • Cynthia Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
      I've been working with my head down for a few weeks. When I took a moment to breathe this weekend, I couldn't remember seeing a class schedule for Costume College. Can I stick my head back in the pile of work or should I start looking around to see where I've logically placed the class schedule?

      Many thanks,

      Cat
    • Dean Of Costume College
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
        Registration Packets for Costume College will be sent in April.  If you haven't received anything after the third week of April, then you should inquire.  Feel free to email me personally at the email address below - and this goes to all our Costume College students. :)

        Maegen Hensley
        Dean of Costume College® 09