Titanic spoof extras requested

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      CGW has received an invitation for our members to participate:

      My name is Kelly, I work at a commercial company in LA named Caviar. We are working on a commercial that spoofs the Titanic. We will be shooting on the Queen Mary next week. I am looking for men and women interested in working as actors on the upcoming shoot. Most likely interested parties will be cast as background. We are looking for groups that dress in Edwardian/Victorian wardrobe and would be interested in working with us. This is a paid gig, but they would need to come in their period costumes.

      Let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested.

      kelly
      kelly.bowen@...
    • Costume College Dean
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        The shoot is actually this Friday, May 24 from 5:00PM to 5:00AM Sat. on the Queen Mary. They are looking for Titanic Era Dinner Attire both men and women. I realize this is short notice, but it does pay. If you're interested, contact me off line at njmeyer@... with a picture of you in your proposed costume ASAP.

        Thanks.
        Natalie Meyer