Pre-Costume College Cavalier Lecture

  • Costume College Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2013
      Just a reminder that Rise' Reading will be hosting a pre-Costume College lecture on the Cavalier Era in Buena Park, CA on Sat. June 8 from 1:00 to 3:00PM. The fee for CGW members is $5.00 and $15.00 for non-members. For additional information and to reserve your seat please go the the Costume College web site at costumecollege.net and click on the link to the Cavalier Lecture.

      Nataie Meyer
      Dean
    • Kathy Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
        Is there any walk in registrations? I missed the cut off apparently.            Kathy Hughes

        Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:10 PM
        Subject: [CGWcostumers] Pre-Costume College Cavalier Lecture

        Just a reminder that Rise' Reading will be hosting a pre-Costume College lecture on the Cavalier Era in Buena Park, CA on Sat. June 8 from 1:00 to 3:00PM. The fee for CGW members is $5.00 and $15.00 for non-members. For additional information and to reserve your seat please go the the Costume College web site at costumecollege.net and click on the link to the Cavalier Lecture.

        Nataie Meyer
        Dean

      • Colleen Crosby
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
          We've extended the cutoff date, but only for two more days. We won't be able to extend it further than Wednesday, so please buy your tickets now!

          Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:10 PM