Speakeasy Party at Baycon 2013-05-26

  • hazelchaz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Hey, gang, I'm hosting a room party Sunday night at Baycon Memorial Day weekend, with a "Speakeasy" theme. It's to support the KC in 2016 Worldcon Bid.

      Are you going to be at this convention? Why not put on your '20s or '30s outfits and join us! (If you're looking for inspiration, anything from Boardwalk Empire or Downton Abbey will do fine.)

      We'll have food on sticks, and "tea" & "lemonade" drinks in teacups. Enjoy a gin and tonic, or a whisky and soda in a teacup. (We'll even serve you actual tea, or lemonade lemonade if you're not imbibing.)

      The password is GOATS.

      The year is 1926. The name of the place: Pendergast Cafe.