Photos for Caught on Camera at Costume College

  • Val
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      Are you coming?
      Have you been to an event recently and worn a new costume you made? Or did you make something fabulous for someone else, or a movie or theatre production? Wouldn't you like to share it with all your friends at Costume College? Is it too "out there" to be worn at CoCo, or you have so many new costumes to wear to the convention that it just won't get worn this time?
      Then send me your photo and we'll display it in the Caught on Camera display at CoCo this year! A single shot of you or the person wearing it, or a group shot where we can clearly see you would be perfect.
      Did you make a hat, or a pair of wings, that needs to be shared with the world; send that too! You may inspire someone else on to bigger and better things. Show us what you learned to make at CoCo! I can have a special section of "What I Learned to Make at CoCo".
      Please start sending your photos now to me at cinnamonhrts@... . We're only a few months away and you wouldn't want to forget in all the flurry of excitement. If you have upcoming events, remember to ask someone to take a photo of you specifically for this. Or get your group shot in all their glory.
      Val