Gilbert & Sullivan picnic singalong

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013

      Here are the songs we will choose from for the singalong at the Gilbert & Sullivan picnic. We will provide lyrics for the chorus parts for singalongers. Contact Colleen at cgw.prez@..., if you're looking for a larger role than the chorus.

      Pirates of Penzance

      • Climbing Over Rocky Mountains (Edith, Kate & Chorus)
      • With Cat-like Tread (Pirates Chorus v. Police Chorus)
      • I am the Modern Major-General (Major General & Chorus)
      • Oh Better Far to Live and Die OR Pirate King (Pirate King & Chorus)
      • Hale Poetry (Pirate King & Chorus)

      H.M.S. Pinafore

      • I am the Monarch of the Sea (Sir J. Porter, Cousin Hebe & Chorus)
      • I'm Called Little Buttercup (Mrs. Crips)

      The Mikado

      • Three Little Maids (Yum-yum, Peep-Bo, Pitti-Sing & Chorus)
      • As Someday It May Happen OR I've Got a Little List (Coco & Chorus)