CGW President Colleen Crosby to speak at Victorian Tea Social THIS Sunday May 5

  • hndthmnky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      CGW Presdient Colleen Crosby & Member Development Chair Dani Crum will be speaking at our Victorian Tea Social THIS Sunday MAY 5th! We are very pleased to have her attending our event and would love to have more CGW members attend. Our new hall is lovely and air conditioned so costumes on hot summer days are easy.

      www.facebook.com/events/356902334415348/?ref=22

      You're invited to Victorian Tea Dance Social - May 5th! - RSVP via eVite: http://new.evite.com/l/JF3D2UEHSX