Victorian mourning brooch

  • Sacree Noir
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      A friend is looking for   "great source for the sort of pin-on mourning brooch that you can keep a lock of hair in? Not antique pieces - a reasonably well-made reproduction would be grand. Without the hair in it. I have the hair already"

      --
      "All I wanted was to be loved for myself. If you loved me I should be gentle as a lamb; and you could do anything with me that you pleased."
           -Erik(Leroux)