Looking for a T-Shirt Design

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      We've been asked to bring back T-shirt sales for Costume College. We should be able to do this, but only if we have a design!

      The requirements for design are:

      1)It must say "Costume College 2013" somewhere on it.
      2)You can't use stolen images.
      3)It would be nice if it went with our bonus track/theme of "Cavalier with a touch of Pirate."
      4)You must be willing to donate the image you create to Costume College.
      5)All images must be submitted via email to cgw.prez@... no later than June 30, 2013.

      The T-shirts and any other items we offer (mugs, tote bags, etc) will be for sale via a website before and after Costume College, and probably won't be available AT Costume College. Any profits made via sales of T-shirts this year will go to our scholarship fund.