CGW workshop this Sunday - Labyrinth Ball what to wear

  • CoCo Hotel Liaison
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      There are still some spots left for this workshop, and it has been moved to Brea (a short distance from Buena Park).

      Please reply to just me at cgwvicepres@... if you want to RSVP and need the address.
      Thank you!

      Maegen Hensley
      VP CGW
    • CoCo Hotel Liaison
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
        Due to only a few sign ups we received we have to unfortunately cancel this workshop, for this Sunday, April 28th in Brea.

        We hope to offer something similar later on on the year when there aren't so many other conflicting events during the weekend.

        Luckily, Lana Lily is teaching at costume college this year!  Keep an eye out for her classes as they are all fabulous!

        Maegen Hensley
        CGW VP