Person looking for dressmaker

  • kabergdahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      My friend's son is looking to have some dresses made. This is a paying job. Here's the info I was sent. I will try to post the picture in the photos section.

      Thanks
      Kim

      Here's our Little Orphan Annie dress for red dress day on AIDS/LifeCycle. We need 24 dresses by late May; I have measurements and a pattern (that will be sized up for two additional sizes).

      If you know anyone who is interested, please have them contact me.

      Thanks,
      Peter Wilson
      ptwilson@...
      310-897-7383