Mailing Limited Attendance class forms

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      This is a very important reminder to everyone:
      DO NOT send your Limited Attendance form in any way that requires a signature!

      I recommend sending it regular mail, but if you chose some other way it cannot include a signature! This is to YOUR benefit. I WANT you to get your classes. If the mailman cannot just leave it in my mailbox it has a very high probability of bring returned to you! Since the return date is an in-hand date, the date you *tried* to get it to me does not count.

      As an additional note, these instructions are on the form. So that you do not miss other important information, please read all instructions thoroughly.

      Thank you!
      Rebecca Howard
      Programming - Student Liaison