Limited Attendance form typo

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      I have been informed that there is a typo in my numbering system on the Limited Attendance class form. The number 31 appears twice on the form(Creating Duct Tape Patterns & Basic Chain-maille).
      Not to worry! Follow these instructions to ensure your choice:

      On your form please write in 31 in the priority you desire, then circle which 31 you mean on the list. I'll make sure the correct choice is entered.

      If you're wanting to select both in different priorities, write the numbers in the priority slots (ignore that it's the same number), and then write which priority you want next to each class.

      Remember, you can always email me directly with your questions.

      Rebecca Howard
      Programming- Student Liaison