RE: Costume College Class schedule clarification - 2 Fitting Basics classes

  • Bobbie Kalben
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      I am teaching these fitting classes. The descriptions in the Registration Book should explain the differences between the 2 classes, but if you have any questions, let me know!

      Bobbie Kalben
      bkalben@...
      http://tailoretta.wordpress.com/

      2. Class schedule clarification
      Posted by: "Rebecca Howard" authenticthreads@... authentic_threads
      Date: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:24 pm ((PDT))

      There has been some confusion caused by two similar class names and a misprint in the Registration book.

      Fitting Basics Workshop (limited) is Fri 12:00-1:45.
      Fitting Basics (unlimited) is Sun 12:00-1:45.

      They are not the same class. They were accidentally transposed in the Reg book, making it appear that the workshop is on Sunday. It is not. It is Friday, as stated on the pull-out schedule. To read the correct class description you will just need to read the other description.
      This information is correct on the pull-out schedule and the Limited Attendance request form.

      **As a reminder: The pull-out class schedule is the ruling timetable. What is on this schedule is correct.

      We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and have corrected the Program book.

      Rebecca Howard
      Programming- Student Liaison