Re: [CGWcostumers] Possible Outreach Opportunity

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013

      Hi Zoe,

      No I do not want to take this on but have passed the information on, by hand delivery of message, to Midge Gisel, costume curator of the San Fernando Valley Historical Society.  (she does not have internet).

      In their collection, SFVHS has clothing from as early as 1834, mostly wedding attire.

      Thanks,

      Hannah Almstead
      Board Member SFVHS