Possible Outreach Opportunity

  • Zoe Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 11:33 PM
      Hi everyone!

      The Woman's Club of South Pasadena is hoping to coordinate with the CGW to set up a fashion show or show and tell program to celebrate the 100th anniversary of their historic Craftsman Clubhouse on September 14, 2013. They would like to showcase fashions from the turn of the century through the 1940s.

      If anyone is inspired to take on this project please let me know and I will connect you with their Publicity Chair, Beverly Biber.

      Thanks so much!

      Zoë Jones
      Director at Large

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch
    • Hannah
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17 7:55 AM

        Hi Zoe,

        No I do not want to take this on but have passed the information on, by hand delivery of message, to Midge Gisel, costume curator of the San Fernando Valley Historical Society.  (she does not have internet).

        In their collection, SFVHS has clothing from as early as 1834, mostly wedding attire.

        Thanks,

        Hannah Almstead
        Board Member SFVHS