source for hapi coats?

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      My mom just requested a hapi coat when she saw the one that I have, so I called over to Kyoei Treasures in Torrance this morning. To my dismay, they are closed! Permanently!

      Does anyone have a source for good, gently-used hapi, haori, or kimono?

      Sadly,
      Colleen
    • CoCo Hotel Liaison
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
        China town, Los Angeles.

        Maegen Hensley
        Sent through Telepathy.

      • fslcoop@pacbell.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
          Nothing specific, but I've seen them at the vintage shows. I used to get them at Aaardvark, but I haven't checked recently.

          Suzanne