20th Anniversary of Costume College is 2013!! (This Year)

  • Rebecca Thelin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Did you know that the very first Costume College was held in 1993? That makes this year (2013) the 21st year of our (once little) convention being held and....<drumroll>...the 20th Anniversary!!

      As its our 20th, I would like to collect from past Costume College attendees (and past organizers :) pictures and stories about various years attending Costume College  Do you have a favorite story (stories?) about attending, random trivia for a particular year, and or pictures from attending Costume College that you'd like to share? Please send them to me! (I will be working on putting together a 20th Anniversary display for Costume College 2013.)

      To send stories, trivia & pics to me, please send to my personal email:
      (If you have hardcopies of pictures and do not have access to a scanner, you can mail them to me at
      19431 Rue De Valore #19C, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610. If sending originals, please include a note stating as such and that you would like your originals returned to you. Originals will be brought to Costume College where you can pick them up from us.)

      Please note that by sending me info/pics, you are giving me/CGW permission to share said items which will be displayed at Costume College and published in (a series of) Squeals articles.

      -=-Rebecca (Becky) Thelin
          CGW Historian