[CGWcostumers] UPDATE! Volunteer Outreach Opportunity!

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2013
      Sadly, this event has been cancelled, or at least the outreach part.

      I received an email from the organizer that LA Unified has told them that they are not able to keep the classroom open all day on Saturday. This means that in order to distribute the items for Prom Dress Day that they will have to do so every afternoon after school for a couple of hours. This makes it effectively impossible to accomplish the outreach as intended.
      They are still accepting donations. Contact me or the organizer, Katy, through their Facebook page.

      Thank you so much to all who were willing to donate their time and skill to this worthy cause!

      Rebecca

      On Mar 21, 2013, at 6:02 PM, Hannah wrote:

      Where is the middle school?  I have a vague idea of where Boyle Heights is.  thanks,  possible volunteer, I live in Encino, would like to share a ride, don't mind driving.  thanks

       Hannah Almstead