Re: [CGWcostumers] Exciting CGW News!

  • Kristen Foggie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2013
      AWESOME!!
      Thanks for all your hard work!

      Kristen
      (The last frontier-Alaska)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 29, 2013, at 7:59 PM, "colleency" <colleency@...> wrote:

      For years, members have been asking us to sell tickets online. Last
      year, we tried selling tickets via Paypal, and it didn't work out well.
      It was too much work behind the scenes and too hard to maintain
      properly. So we did some research, and we've found the system that works
      for us.

      Beginning with the Gilbert & Sullivan Picnic, we will be selling our CGW
      Events & Workshops online. Very soon, you will also be able to pay for
      your CGW membership online. Next year (2014), we plan to sell Costume
      College memberships, as well as gala and tea tickets online.

      The name of the company we are working with is Member Solutions. They
      take credit cards and direct bank payments. You can also still pay by
      check, by registering for your ticket at the site and sending the check
      as directed.

      Look for tickets to the Gilbert & Sullivan Picnic to go on sale in the
      next couple of days!

    • foureverfaire
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2013
        excellent,
        thank you for all your hard work.
        Look forward to signing up for events by this new method.

        Paige