Vintage Evening Bags

  • Eileen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 8:12 AM
      Does anyone know anything about Vintage Evening Bags, or know where I can go to get information? I have in my possession two interesting ones and would love information about them. The first, possibly as old as Edwardian, is a silver metal one. It looks as if it has been knitted, all of the links are inter-locked. The second, is made of black fabric, (possibly a velveteen)and the center design is made up of small metal rings that have been covered in fine crochet stitches.

      Since I can't figure out how to attach pictures of these two evening bags, if anyone e-mails be directly I will get you copies.

      Thanks

      Eileen
    • Sandra Durbin