Costume College Membership for sale

  • ladymerlayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      Greetings all-
      It is with a heavy heart (and burdened budget) that I've decided I cannot attend Costume College this year. I'd like to sell it to a CGW/Sister Guild member for what I paid, $95 (save $15 off the current price!). If you or someone you know is interested, please contact me *OFFLIST* at merlayne(at)msn(dot)com. Packets aren't due out for another month, so there's plenty of time to get your first pick of Limited classes.

      Much love and sadness,
      Lindsay Tallman

      [crossposted to GBACGCostumers, please forgive any overlap]
    • ladymerlayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
        Thank you!
        -Lindsay

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
          Thank you!
          -Lindsay

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "ladymerlayne" <merlayne@...> wrote:

          > Greetings all-
          > It is with a heavy heart (and burdened budget) that I've decided I cannot attend Costume College this year. I'd like to sell it to a CGW/Sister Guild member for what I paid, $95 (save $15 off the current price!). If you or someone you know is interested, please contact me *OFFLIST* at merlayne(at)msn(dot)com. Packets aren't due out for another month, so there's plenty of time to get your first pick of Limited classes.
          >
          > Much love and sadness,
          > Lindsay Tallman
          >
          > [crossposted to GBACGCostumers, please forgive any overlap]

        • Costume College Dean
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
            Make sure that the registrar and the treasurer get all the information for the correct transfer.
            Thanks.
            Natalie Meyer, Dean/Treasurer