GBACG Costume Academy tickets available!

  • DeborahB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      The Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild is a sister organization to CGW. Our annual Costume Academy is a full day of lectures and workshops. We still have lots of classes open. If you haven't checked out what we have to offer:

      Lynn McMasters is doing an awesome Victorian feather fan and hat box making class.

      Carol Wood is teaching pattern adjusting and advanced corsetry.

      We have classes on vintage hats and clothes, costume accessory lectures and hands on classes. Classes to advance your sewing skills and more!

      This year we will be at Piedmont Middle School in Piedmont, CA.
      There is plenty of free parking, great vendors and of course; all your friends! Sign up today!
      http://www.gbacg.org/costume-academy/

      Because GBACG and CGW are sister organizations, CGW members will be able to register at the member price.

      Regards,
      Deborah Borlase