REMINDER! CGW Goes to the Rose Bowl Flea Market!

  • Rebecca Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013

      TOMORROW!

      Come out and join us for a day of shopping and fun at the Rose Bowl Flea Market!

      Find great deals on clothes, jewelry, and household items!

      Never to miss an opportunity to dress up, feel free to wear 1940’s-1950’s work clothes or play clothes. Costumes are encouraged, but are not required to attend.

      Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and a sweater or jacket.

      February 10th, 2013

      8:45am outside the main gates for 9:00am entry

      Entrance is $8.00

      IF WE GET MORE THAN 15 ATTENDEES IN OUR GROUP WE WILL GET A GROUP RATE OF $5.
      Cash or check only for entry and cash is better for negotiating.

      1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, Ca 91103

      Parking is free and plentiful

      Visit http://rgcshows.com/rosebowl.aspx for more information about the show.

      If people want to get coffee of food after we can do that too!

      Contact Rebecca Howard for more information or to coordinate on the day.

      authenticthreads@...  707-540-3075 cell

    • CoCo Transport
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2013
        So sorry I can't join you all today! I have a lingering case of the crud. Looking forward to seeing everyone's cool finds!

        Mary

        Mary Llewellyn
        Sent from my iPhone
      • LoraleePage