West LA sewing and portable fiber arts open house

  • quondame
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
      Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.
      The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.
      Contact me off-list for address and phone #
      If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the February 4th.
      Sue Haseltine
    • quondame
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2013
        Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.
        The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

        Contact me off-list for address and phone #
        If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the February 18th.
        Sue Haseltine
      • quondame
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
          Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

          The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

          Contact me off-list for address and phone #

          If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the April 1 - No really!

          Sue Haseltine
        • quondame
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
            Monday, April 29,2013

            Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

            The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

            Contact me off-list for address and phone #

            If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the May 6 -
            No really!

            Sue Haseltine

            Sue Haseltine
          • quondame
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 21, 2013
              Monday, June 24, 2013

              Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

              Victorian corsets and Tudor pattern comparisons are two topics up for consideration.

              The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

              Contact me off-list for address and phone #

              If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the July 1st.

              Sue Haseltine
            • quondame
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 1, 2013
                Monday, September 2, 2013

                Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

                The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

                Contact me off-list for address and phone #

                If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the September 9th.

                Sue Haseltine
              • quondame
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 20, 2013
                  Monday, September 23, 2013

                  Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

                  The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

                  Contact me off-list for address and phone #

                  If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on the September 30th.

                  Sue Haseltine
                • quondame
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 27, 2013
                    Monday, October 28th 2013

                    Most 1st, 3rd, 4th & 5th Mondays Mary Llewelyn and I get together for some relaxed sewing, weaving, knitting, seam ripping, and sometimes others drop in too. A cutting table, Sewing machines, sergers and an iron are ready to use and a grommet setter can be made available at need.

                    The official start time is 6:30 PM, but if you happen to work in West LA and want to drop by a bit earlier to avoid traffic, just call me in advance.

                    Contact me off-list for address and phone #

                    If you can't make this Monday's session, the next one will be on November 4th, followed by one on November 11th, Veteran's day. No meeting on November 18th.