Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: Important information about the CGW Special Meeting of the Members (2/2/13)

  • Rebecca Thelin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2013
      Hi Laura (and anyone else confused on where to send their absentee ballot):

      Both the website & the posted Absentee Ballot state to mail your form in to:

      Absentee Ballots/Proxies. "Please return absentee ballots to Diane Yoshitomi, Ballots/Proxies, 27025 Silver Moon Lane, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 no later than 01/24/13 in order to be counted. All Absentee Ballots/Proxies will be verified and counted before the meeting, but the tally will not be released to anyone until the time of the in-person voting at the meeting." (Emphasis mine)

      -=-Rebecca Thelin

      On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Laura Freas <kfreasstudio@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Colleen.

      I want to vote but I won't be able to make the meeting.
      I have temporarily misplaced my January ish of Squeals;  is there any way you could send me or post online the absentee ballot with the address to mail it or to email it?  It's got to be posted in three days.....

      Cheers,

      Laura