Re: Important information about the CGW Special Meeting of the Members (2/2/13)

  • Val
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2013
      Colleen, I'm looking in my Jan copy of Squeals and I see the blue monthly calendar in it but no ballot. Is there somewhere I could get one?
      Val
    • fauxrari
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
        Colleen,
        I also have the same problem and would like to vote. Can you please post a ballot so we can print it and mail it in time?
        Thanks,
        Lisa K-B

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Val" wrote:

        > Colleen, I'm looking in my Jan copy of Squeals and I see the blue monthly calendar in it but no ballot. Is there somewhere I could get one?
        > Val

      • Colleen Crosby
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2013
          Sorry for the delay! I was out of town.

          I've posted the ballot here on the Special Election page:http://www.costumersguild.net/SpecialMeeting2013.html
          You can find links to it from both the main cgw page and the Events page.

          On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:

          Colleen,
          I also have the same problem and would like to vote. Can you please post a ballot so we can print it and mail it in time?
          Thanks,
          Lisa K-B

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Val" wrote:

          > Colleen, I'm looking in my Jan copy of Squeals and I see the blue monthly calendar in it but no ballot. Is there somewhere I could get one?
          > Val

        • Laura Freas
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2013
            Thanks, Colleen.

            I want to vote but I won't be able to make the meeting.
            I have temporarily misplaced my January ish of Squeals;  is there any way you could send me or post online the absentee ballot with the address to mail it or to email it?  It's got to be posted in three days.....

            Cheers,

            Laura

            You can find links to it from both the main cgw page and the Events page.

            On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM, fauxrari <drivergirl@...> wrote:

            Colleen,
            I also have the same problem and would like to vote. Can you please post a ballot so we can print it and mail it in time?
            Thanks,
            Lisa K-B

            --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Val" wrote:

            > Colleen, I'm looking in my Jan copy of Squeals and I see the blue monthly calendar in it but no ballot. Is there somewhere I could get one?
            > Val

          • Rebecca Thelin
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 21, 2013
              Hi Laura (and anyone else confused on where to send their absentee ballot):

              Both the website & the posted Absentee Ballot state to mail your form in to:

              Absentee Ballots/Proxies. "Please return absentee ballots to Diane Yoshitomi, Ballots/Proxies, 27025 Silver Moon Lane, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 no later than 01/24/13 in order to be counted. All Absentee Ballots/Proxies will be verified and counted before the meeting, but the tally will not be released to anyone until the time of the in-person voting at the meeting." (Emphasis mine)

              -=-Rebecca Thelin