Re: [CGWcostumers] Care of wool

  • foureverfaire
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2013
      Oh my - after shrinking my honey's wool uniform last week my suggestion is NEVER NEVER wash your wool items.  My machine has a 'wool' setting and I've washed his pants and my light stuff with NO problems.  But last week on 'wool' COLD I washed his uniform coat and shrunk it beyond use.  Spend the money and use a good dry cleaner.

      Paige
      aka Karen in the Mundane world